The Question Game
Questioning in Depth – Developing Deeper Questions
To start Questioning in Depth the two participants must initially decide on a topic to question. One person starts with an open ended question, then the other person responds with a related open ended question. This continues back and forth with the two participants. The process can start from an object, a topic, or a photograph. An example is an object in the room such as a light bulb:
- Questioner A: How does a light bulb work?
- Questioner B: Who designed the current light bulb?
- Questioner A: Who invented the light bulb?
- Questioner B: Why would someone invent the light bulb? • Questioner A: How can we improve the light bulb?
- Questioner A: continuing…